Tuesday, January 01, 2008

RENEWALS

RENEWALS

Well this sure is a sucky thing. You get some new and you have re it. Like it wasn't new enough the first time.

I mean is that supposed to be like a form of immortality or something? Had to ask. After all I think that part is very important.

And you can be sure I want to know the details. For to me this is really, really important. I mean if we an unold something they ought to let us know.

Really seems like something that ought to be told to all of us. Methinks there is some silliness to all of this.

Not sure who though. Probably somebody in the repair business. Yeah, it would be like those dudes to make us believe that part.

Just so they could sucker us into thinking they could take some old piece of junk and make it like new again. Sounds like the kind of thing they would pull.

Only I ain't buying that any more. I did once. Back when I was at this thrift store. Dude in there convinced me that this old radio they had in there had been fixed up good as new.

And I should have known better, but naturally when I got it home, it didn't work. Not at all. Boy was I pissed. That taught me to spend a whole five bucks on something like that.

I tried taking it back, but they had this deal about all sales being final. Everything sold as is.

Which for mean that final as it don't work. Course I did show him my appreciation for that deal.

My bat did my talking in that situation. And it is still good as new since I have learned with practice how to use it without breaking it.

But then that is okay. I am managing to not let it get to me that much. Does annoy me at times, but oh well.

In the meantime, I 'm also checking out the DMV. They got this thing call driver's license renewal.

Well my license ain't broke and not that old, so it don't need to be newed over again. I wonder if they are up to something sneaky with this.

I ain't falling for it though. Reckon I will go over there and find out if they like some way of doing weird stuff to licenses that I need to know about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home