Sunday, January 13, 2008

BROWNIES AND LIFE

Well I like times you can think of life in terms of food. You know, you have to eat. So it is important to make sure we don't forget those snacks.

You know there are times when life take a bite out of your butt. Now you can't bite it back.

So you end up needing to bite something else. Better a brownie than somebody's behind. At least they don't arrest you for that.

See, the way I figure you need to be sure you know that you avoid taking that choice. It can get you in lots of trouble.

Whereas chomping on a nice tasty brownie is not going to upset anyone. Well unless you stole if from them. Then they might get upset.

So to me as long as you ignore those darn crazy people who claim that want you to not bite even cool stuff you'll be fine. There are too many of them out there.

They say stuff like don't eat sugar. Only they never give you an option. They offer you some silly stuff to eat that is good for you, but tastes lousy.

And where is the joy in that? I can't see it. Not in my view. Nope you can forget that even making me happy.

And I figure that is why they are so dang grumpy. Yep, they can keep that stuff you wouldn't bite if somebody paid you.

Instead I am going to concentrate on the good options. Those are the ones that don't make me grumpy.

And let me tell you that right up their on my list is brownies. They are just extra chewy and that makes them count in my book.

I haven't given up on jelly beans. But I need a little diversity. And plus they are made of chocolate. Which is even better.

Meanwhile, I am moving on with this thing. I have a big plan for no brownie voids in my life.

A nice safe way to avoid the grumpy risks. Works good. And that way nobody gets yelled at either.

And even better choice if you ask me. Such a joy in my view. While those sneering dudes can munch on bean sprouts or whatever, I'll just stick with my brownie and smile while they are pissed off again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home