Monday, January 07, 2008

IT'S YOUR FAULT

Yep, come on fess up. When you are to blame, admit it. I won't like kill you or anything, but I might see that you get punished.

Now it really amazes me how this doesn't seem to get the response I would expect. How tough is it to understand?

I think it is pretty simple. You either chose to admit you were wrong or I bash your face in.

But how somehow it just don't seem to come out as I like. Oh I do take the time to be sure I get the message across real clear.

You sure can't miss the bat I'm holding. I think it would be obvious. But it sure don't work out that way.

Nope, you just can't get anyone to wise up in that regard. I do have to wonder if maybe they have a problem.

But then I guess you can't expect everyone to be so darn smart. Yeah, if they weren't dumb and stupid this wouldn't even be a problem.

Which is why I don't plan on giving up my bat any time soon. Just in case anyone would get the wrong idea.

People are weird that way you know. Not all though. There are a few who are weird in general.

They don't need any extra reason for be that way. Like they were sort of curse with weirdness from the beginning.

Kind of scary to imagine. But then I guess it can't be helped. You know there is no way to do much to improve their condition.

Might be merciful to just run over them with a truck and get it over with. But I guess you know, that ain't going to happen.

Not any time soon I reckon. So I will just have to keep my bat warm for special occasions.

Special as in the case of there being too many people out there just in serious need of being bashed. Really consider it a very important chore on my part.

Wish it wasn't that way, but sometimes we just don't have a choice. You just have to deal with the reality. That being I just got to do what I got to do as a grimefighter. And I have to keep doing it no matter how many headaches it gives others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home