Friday, January 11, 2008

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

Yeah, this is something I would love to do. Come on take me to the clown in charge who created this stupid mess.

I want to find this moron and ask him just what kind idiot he is? Sure must be a big one considering how fouled up things get at times.

It is hard to imagine some idiot really planned things to be like that. But I also figure they didn't get this bad by accident.

And how come if they are so incompetent we can't replace them? Really, when something doesn't work shouldn't that be the option?

Guess not with leaders though. You got to admit no matter how bad some of them stink they still get to be in charge.

Is this a good thing? I don't think so. I mean you can even go to the person and till them to knock it off.

They are too busy having meetings to make you think they know what they are doing. Only things don't improve. So you end up just moseying around where they are located and trying to understand what really doesn't make sense.

Well you can be sure I'm not going to buy that one. Man this is not a good deal. I want those weirdoes to go somewhere else.

Yeah, lets give somebody else a chance to screw things up. At least it would be different. And that would be less boring.

But I don't know if I can get lots of cooperation on that part. I mean people really seem to think it is okay.

Why, I have no idea. I mean it is really strange to me. Just come on let's be taken over to these leaders and tell them to take a hike.

Lord knows they have been taking everything else. And keeping it too. Now is that fair? How come some of the rest of us can have our time to make life suck?

I could handle that. I wouldn't even need any practice. Heck, doesn't seem like the practice helps those who are working at it now.

But that's okay. I got a plan. Going to start a new leadership option. I will promise if in charge to not do a thing.

Yeah, honesty should be a big plus. Hope others will feel the same way. Eventually at least.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "How come people who say I know, don't really know?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home