Monday, January 21, 2008

EXCEEDING THE SPEED

Okay, how come people do this? I mean aren't they smart enough to know if you break something it might not be something you can fix?

And let me tell you that is not a good thing when it gives me problems. These people just don't seem to get it.

Where does all this breaking stop? First you break the speed limit then what next? I mean that limit was put there for some reason.

And in fact it is so important they even have this thing called the sound barrier. Which has something to do with the speed of sound I reckon.

Which sounds very strange to me. I mean who knows what kind of machine sound need to speed.

Nor does anybody mention where it travels or how fast. Is there like a motorcycle watching to see if sound is going faster than its allowed speed limit?

And does it needs a driver's license? Well does it? Kind of something we should have a right to know.

But I reckon whoever is in charge of this speed thing doesn't bother to tell us such things. Like it is some secret.

Man is that unfair or what? I sure think so. I mean what if you are like walking along and minding your own business and whammo you get run over by sound?

I think somebody ought to be on watch for that kind of thing. But I haven't heard of anyone keep tract in any way.

Well I know I will if somebody tells me where to look. Like where do sound like to go for a drive?

And what kind of wheels does it drive? So I can be sure to watch out for sure. Really feel like I have a right to know.

And I sure hope to find out soon enough. I suppose I have to allow for there being a place that has the information.

Now my first thought would be a place like a hospital. I hear they have a place for keeping quiet. So that means they got a place for making noise too.

Yep, I bet they know all about this. Only I don't know if I can find a person there to tell me.

Hard to think you can get that info from a place that has a room just for doing nothing, but waiting. Guess being sick means you shouldn't be in a hurray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home