Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS

Well this is pretty easy to understand. There is stuff that gives us a smile and stuff that makes us groan.

And if we are lucky the stuff that makes us groan is not as bad as the stuff making us smile is good.

Kind of a cool when it works out that way. Not sure it always does thought. I'm personally working on ways to improve that.

I want to figure a way of cutting down on the bad part. I can't imagine it will be all that hard to improve.

And so far I'm kind of leaning towards well a special thought for myself. Yeah, a way to really get all the bad put somewhere safe.

I reckon it would really be nice to have some kind of storage thing you can use as a trash compactor. Just to squeeze the stuff till you can recognize it any longer.

Yep, I like that idea. Kind of cool when you think of it. Oh man wouldn't it be really great to get this taken care of all the time?

I could get use to it. A nice and thoughtful way to make life easier for everyone. Oh just when you have a chance to savor the moment.

That is the one where you press the button and say good-bye to the bad stuff. Sounds really cool to me.

But then I guess you can exactly get everyone to do that. Otherwise it might get confusing.

All that squished bad stuff could sort of be hard to get rid of. Might have to take turns. Not sure if we would need some kind of waiting list for that.

Which would be a bad list in itself. Not ready to figure it out at the moment. Still trying to get the hand of the trash compactor.

Well it shouldn't be that tough. But those compactors can be so hard to use. Like you know you have to open them and then make sure you squish all the trash first.

Otherwise it might not all fit. And where would the joy in that be? I have no idea. But then you can take lessons I guess.

I hope I can find a good trash compactor school somewhere. One that doesn't cost too much. Yep, compress the price to go with all the others stuff. I like that idea, providing I can find the place to take the lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home