Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TIME ZONES

Do we really need these things? I sure wonder at times. Like what happens if you move from one time zone to another and forget to change your watch?

Is say Father Time going to like going to hunt you down and beat the snot out of you for not fixing your watch? Seems like a fair question to me.

I sure need to know in case I do get into one of those other time zones. Plus you know do things age different if you move them from one time zone to another.

I sure don't want to you know because if like I'm hauling some nice lunch with me I sure don't want to get to the next time zone and have it spoil. Any chance that old father time has some kind of warranty?

Guess not. Heck I don't even know where you find the dude. Must be such a pain to have to run around all the time making hands a watches move.

I wonder if he had a spasm attack when they created those digital watches? But then I guess it could do something to weird that part too.

Oh well, would still be nice to have a chance to check things out with him. You know have a chance to talk about time and other good stuff.

Always think it might help. Maybe even get him to give us a break on how much time he lets us have.

Could it hurt to maybe to say have him also let us have some extra time? An hour or two for sleep or whatever?

Maybe he has some rules about it that I don't understand. Like time has a union or something.

But I sure don't want to find out myself. Would rather just have a break on the sleeping part.

Seems like a reasonable request. Hmmm, perhaps he could you know let us borrow some time from tomorrow.

Kind of like using credit. Only you never really get a chance to pay it back. Gosh I wonder how that would work anyway?

Guess I probably won't have a chance to find out soon. Don't reckon Father Time is willing to give us that kind of option.

But then perhaps we could fill out a petition. Yeah that might scare him. As when I saw this one guy filling one out and I asked him about it and he said he was killing time. Hope Father Time got the message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home