Monday, January 28, 2008

CURES

Oh man is this a good thing or what? I just love the idea. And let me tell you I sure do savor those deals.

Now how come they don't have cures for everything? Sure would make life a lot easier. Only nobody seems to care about some things that need cures.

Like traffic lights. Those things can be downright evil if you ask me. I swear the hate me.

And I know they can read minds. I mean shoot they seem to know when I'm really in a hurry and will turn red on me.

Plus they will stay that way for the longest time. Like they are able to do that just to pis me off.

And then it is like they figure out the best way to be sure I'm the last to get a green light. Which really sucks.

Personally, I think there is probably a bunch of really tiny jerks in them who love to play sick jokes. And so they just do that to spite us.

And that is not cool. So how do we fix that problem? Yeah come on where is the cure for it?

I ain't even heard of anyone working on one right now. Nope not even trying. Is that fair?

Not to me. And if I ever find out who is in charge of those things I'm going to be sure I tell them they better knock that stuff off.

Really they need to fix this problem before somebody gets in big trouble. And I'm talking about me.

Yep, I really am going to get in big trouble one of these days at STINK for being late when these darn signal lights ruin my day. I want them to stop being such jerks.

And let me tell you I will find them sooner or later too. They can't hide forever. Nope that isn't going to happen.

But until I find them, I'm going to try and stick with the streets that only have stop signs. You know what to expect from them.

I know I will be happy to watch out for them. They don't mess with you very long. Maybe one cure would be to have stop signs talk to signal lights. Sure would be so cool if that solved the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home