Friday, January 25, 2008

SAVE ME, SAVE ME

SAVE ME, SAVE ME

Do I need to hear this twice from somebody? Not really. I mean I can save twice at the same time. So once ought to be enough.

Oh perhaps they worry that you didn't hear them the first time. But unless you moved or something of course you did.

But this whole deal does get confusing I suppose. I mean all that stuff we hear them say about stuff like life saving techniques. Does any of it include hearing suggestions?

Don't remember it being mentioned that way. Nope, not something that we got expressed that I recall.

And I wish if it was important somebody would have told me so. Which would be a big help for a grimefighting super hero.

Course we spend most of our time doing junk like saving the world. And the world seldom says anything.

But then I can't imagine there would be a likely reason it would. Just not something I expect that would be a good thing.

Yeah, what with all the junk that the world has to worry about anyway, I suppose it doesn't have much time to do that crying save me even once. Which is probably for the best.

In any case, we do get to move on at times and work on saving people too. Only they don't always seem to appreciate it.

I mean I figured that it is best to like not be too long in helping. I prefer to help before the person asks for help.

Oh well, that is no big deal. Except when they don't say thank you. Like the other day. When I saw this person in need.

Yeah, all I want to do is help. I figured that was a good thing. Just lending a hand to some dude that looked like he was having problems.

How was I to know that he didn't want help opening his trunk. I thought when you have a flat tire that was a good thing to do.

But he kept saying to leave him alone. Well I knew he would be grateful if I did it anyway.

So when he was gone to use a pay phone, I got that trunk open. Boy was it a mess in there. All these bags of white powder. I was afraid somebody might steal them, so I call the cops for his protection. They came by and guess decided he needed protection too. Apparently they said that powder was some kind of drugs. Well guess they didn't like him having all those vitamins or cough syrup for himself.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "How come they call it elections, when I would elect none of the above?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home