Thursday, January 24, 2008

EQUAL

I love this idea, but let me tell you some got a strange idea of equal. Why they even mess with it in sugar.

I was over in the store the other day and you know checking out the important stuff when all of sudden I spied this place where they had these little bags with that word on them. They were all the same size so that was good.

But you know what didn't make any sense is no where did it say what they were equal to. I mean I do remember with math how you put like 2 times 2 on one side and then an equals sign before some on other number.

Only I didn't see any number these little packets were suppose to equal. I don't know, just you know seems like they are weird with that. If you are going to say it is equal to then by golly show me the other part.

Just kind of annoys me you know that these people act like that. Get you all excited there is an equal then they don't tell you what it is.

I think I would complain, but not sure to whom. Seems kind of pointless if you ask me. I mean really not fair.

But that is okay I guess you know people do have their own idea of math I suppose. And I heard there are some weird kinds too.

Stuff that uses things like formulas and calculating and junk like that. Sounds like people who have too much time on their hands if you ask me.

And they get bored, so they think up goofy junk to think about. Which is okay I guess as long as they don't start messing with food.

Now that is where it gets serious to me. Oh yeah, that really is not cool. And those dang people better knock it off.

Because otherwise there could be some big trouble. I'm talking serious problems. You go around being unfair and acting like equal is something other than equal and people are going to get upset.

Now if you want to do that with junk, cool. But that is okay I guess. Which for me is not what I want to deal with.

A choice of somebody else. As for me, you just keep your paws off my sugar unless you are wiling to actually do what you say and give me the equal whatever of what you got ought there.

I will live with that. As long as you cough up any extra you are hiding too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home