Saturday, January 26, 2008

JAWS OF LIFE

Oh man this is so important. A really big deal. The first I heard about it I figured it was one of the best things possible.

I mean shoot think about it I saw those darn shark movie. The one called Jaws. Then it wasn't bad enough the scared the crap out o you with the first one, they made more of them.

Like that as a smart move. Really, I sure didn't go near the beach after that. Just no way I want to do is be sure I let any stupid killer shark risk munching on my beanie or my butt.

You can forget that idea. Man the nerve of those dang fish decided to make meal out of people. Why can't the eat fast food like anyone else?

That is when I heard about this whole jaws of life thing. And boy did it get me excited. Imagine the idea that there could be some killer sharks out there that honestly try and reform from trying to eat people.

And I guess they spend their time doing good things like helping others. Boy is that great or what?

I mean heck I think it would be great to meet one of these good sharks. I would sure love to hear their story.

Like what turned them from that terrible life of munching on people to doing nice things instead. I bet it is a great story.

However, as long as these sharks are really, really for honest to sure reform then cool. You know I wonder if they like sign a form or something that makes sure they promise to never munch on people again.

Then that is okay. Like if you get them to show off how they you know carry it with them at all times.

Now what I also would like to know is what exactly do they do as jaws of life? Do they run around and do lots of good deeds?

Seems like a far question to ask. Gosh I hope they are doing stupid junk like you know passing out brochures for time sharing places.

Well, I don't think I will be in any hurry to find out. I will be happy if they do their jaws of life thing somewhere else.

And I won't bug them either. Just you know head on my way and not dangle my naked butt in the ocean to tempt them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home