Saturday, February 02, 2008

BEATS ME

How come the stupid people who say this never want to be beaten? I do have to ask. Makes me think they are really weird.

I mean what else am I suppose to think when somebody says that? Well? I don't think it is a big problem to figure out.

Somebody invites me to club them and why should I disappoint? Oh yeah, I hate to not give them what they want.

So how come they complain then? But they do. You can count on it. That is one thing that you can expect for sure.

That is the part that really bugs me. Honestly, there just is not any benefit to having somebody give you the idea of something fun and then complain about it.

And you can be sure I don't exactly enjoy when this is so less than satisfying. However, that is okay.

Because the best part is knowing that I can look forward to not letting it ruin my night. Which is really a good thing.

I work extra hard to be sure I don't allow crazy people keep me from having a good time finding those who don't get confused on this whole deal of you know taking away my expectations. Yeah, that sucks.

So I have learned to focus my joy on the ones that do allow me the joy of such opportunities. Only they never mention it.

Nope, they often don't bother. I'm talking about griminals. Never heard them say, oh please beat me.

Wish it was that easy. But it isn't. Instead they just act like it is a big problem. At least they are consistent with it.

I mean no confusion there. Still do make me happy when I give them what they deserve. It might not be when I like it, but better than the ungrateful ones.

In any case I will be happy when this happens. For at least my bat got a work out. And that is really the fun part.

Speaking of which there is nothing more fun than when i get a chance to do this and as soon as I finish this I'm going to practice it Yep right down the street.

Saw a griminal there. Well think it was one. Not sure, but not taking any chance. I bet the priest's outfit is fake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home