Thursday, January 31, 2008

ROLLERCOASTERS AND JELLY BEANS

Alright, I bet there are plenty who are sure that there is no way I can make these two work together. But I intend to just the same.

And you would figure that by now those who have read my stuff would know I always manage to do just that. Sorry to disappoint any who were expecting me to mess up.

So what is the connection? Well I think for one it is because that rollercoaster can really spread on the joy. Make something seem oh so sweet, but also scary.

Yeah, it can be a big deal. You get on that thing and man your stomach ends up in your brain or worse.

Really amazing stuff. And that is a good thing. You wouldn't get on some rollercoaster and not expect it to do that. Sort of required.

Well with jelly you expect certain things too. It better taste darn sweet and really good. No yucky stuff.

Of course you normally don't like eat jelly just by itself. Nope you won't do it as a rule. Don't think it is a law though.

Glad of that. I wouldn't want any jelly police coming over and busting my butt just for licking spoon.

Man I'll have to check on that one. Might be really scary to think of somebody doing that.

Guess down the road perhaps I will have to do an investigation to find out. Yeah an all jelly report. Sounds cool.

But for this posting I will just stick with the roller coasters and jelly. Yep, they are both important.

And you always know how much if they are missing. Course I might miss the jelly more. I get a lot more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches than I do rollercoaster rides.

Oh wait one, now here is the ultimate. Eating jelly while on a rollercoaster. Oh man I sure want to try that.

Hmmm, now here is even a bigger and better idea. A rollercoaster made out of jelly. Yeah you get to ride it and then eat it.

Wow, I got to write these down somewhere. Oh yeah, I sure got to tell somebody about this. I bet I could make a fortune with it.
All I have to do is fine a place to have enough jelly to build one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home