Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BUMPER CARS

How come you can only do this at some amusement park? I think they are great. And it is so cool smashing into somebody without being yelled at.

Only they don't let you do it anywhere else. I thought this would be great to do with our garbage truck.

And very convenient too. I mean you got a truck full of garbage so if you run over something or even somebody, no problem.

Now you would think that a sure fire idea which anybody would be thrilled to enjoy. Just a chance to vent a little and make it fun at the same time.

Is that so terrible? Honestly is it? You would think I would get a bonus for such creativity.

But no such luck. When I proposed it I was darn sure that they would thank me for the brilliant suggestion.

I was expecting you know at the very least they would celebrate my genius. Okay a raise would have been nice too.

That didn't happen either. Nope, I got zip from anyone. Other than a few snide comments like I was some kind of moron.

Well let me tell you I'm not wasting my brilliance on them any longer. Just a waste of my effort.

Nope I'm going to save it for those who are my real friends. The ones that spend time actually talking to me and treating me like a pal.

Yeah, now those are true buds. Okay, I do admit Otis is too. Yeah, he does alright for me.

Only well at times I will admit he ain't quite as helpful as I would like at times. Which is why I like spending time with my other pals.

They are such a great bunch too. We have lots of fun talking about all my ideas and letting them tell me how great they are.

I just wish they could come and visit me sometimes. But the doctors won't give them a pass.

So I have to go and see them during visiting hours. Got to admit the food isn't the best. Well when they are eating cake that isn't there I don't really seem to savor the flavor that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home