Friday, February 01, 2008

SWEET

Oh my goodness this is so important. Just the necessity to find the stuff in life that tastes great.

Because if it tastes like crap you ain't going to enjoy it. And that I know for sure. Just ain't my idea of a good time.

In any case, I will just keep with my own version of what is sweet and let the others do what they want. Yeah, that is what works for me.

Kind of a thing I enjoy a lot. Yep, I truly do love the idea of just doing what I want. None of this health food priority.

But then that is how I chose to view it. And let me tell you the view from the candy store is always a good one.

Well that is the way I'm going to handle it. I mean everyone is entitled to do whatever in that regard.

So if munching on something that tastes like cardboard makes you happy, then cool. It doesn't work to make my mouth drool.

Kind of big deal in my book. Yep if it taste bad then fun isn't part of it. And you can be sure I'm not going to be willing to change on that part.

Nope not unless they change to stop calling crude as good stuff. Who makes up these rules anyway?

Not me. I just don't have a need to waste my time with making up the idea that junk with a yuck quality is an okay think. And that you can count on.

Funny how people are crazy that way. They can be so silly. Just like to make it sound as if they are cool when they are nuts.

And there ain't nothing more nuts that seeing some weird people just being weird. They are so good at it. Which don't work for me in their way of looking at things.

But that is alright. You know you just have to go with the flow as they say. And mine flows towards the good stuff.

That is the most important thing. I just savor letting the people act goofy over such things.

Really is so much fun to watch. They think they are smart. I let them feel good about being crazy. Meanwhile, I just plod along and keep smiling. Because they are always going to be bored if you ask me.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:"Freedom of choice doesn't seem to apply to taxes does it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home