Thursday, February 14, 2008

NO VACANCY

Okay I see this at times over at these motels. I think they are boasting. I mean they are there for letting you use their room and sometimes it is like they are almost sticking their tongues out at your saying forget it.

I was curious too one time. I saw this one motel and it sure was awful busy. Yeah they always had lots of people coming and going.

Weird thing was all the guys seemed to be named John and the ladies did some kind of magic acts because they kept talking about doing tricks. So I got curious on how come this place was so dang popular.

So I went inside to check with the clerk. He sure wasn't much help. Just kind of took on this goofy smile and never did answer my question.

He did offer to let me check on the room if I wanted. Said I could use it with the help of one of those ladies.

But heck those darn rooms were really expensive. They charged by the hour. Sounded like a rip off to me.

In any case, I went ahead and passed. I mean I like watching movies, and I guess there must have been a good thing to have them be adult. That means other that with cartoons I guess.

Hope they were action movies too. I really like those. And I heard somebody say there as lots of action there. So who knows.

Still I can rent a movie a lot cheaper than those rooms. And you two whole hours for less than they charge for one hour of that room.

Sure hard to understand how they can be filled up all the time. Guess they have lots of extra snacks inside.

Can't say for sure. Don't think I plan on finding out either. To me they are kind of weird there.

Which I guess is okay. As for me, well I'll stick with my tent when I want some other place to sleep than at home.

Yep, it is already paid for and I don't have to worried about them charging me when I put it up in the part. But I don't know, where it will be the moment I can find without television.

That ain't all that cool. So I will end up maybe taking in a movie first. That would really help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home