Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SAME TIME, SAME GRIEF

SAME TIME, SAME GRIEF

There ain't anything less than joyful than to end up surviving some crappy situation and then find out it come up again. I really don't like that at all.

Not sure I know too many who do either. But it is still what I have to put up with over at STINK.

I wish there was a way to avoid it too. Oh man would that be great. Only that never works for the good.

They talk about it when something drives us not, but it don't keep things from being a pain another time. Still think there is a way to avoid it.

What sort of drives me nuts is how everyone agrees that mess ups suck. They do not make any of us happy.

And after some mess up they love to tell us how we are going to fix things so it doesn't happen again. Only it does anyway.

One thing I have learned is that memos don't help. Neither do procedures. Those are the things they talk about, which are suppose to make things better.

But somehow they never do. They just sound good. And if it ever worked out that way, even better.

However, up till now all I know is rules and procedures just had to the junk we have to do and then never improve stuff. Just another joy.

Well Otis calls it that. Only it don't sound very joyful to me. More like a pain. Still it somehow sounds better when he talks about it.

Honestly, I do wonder about it at times. You know Otis is so cool at talking in ways that makes things sound good.

Right up to the point they suck. Then it really is not a cool thing. And you can be sure I don't exactly enjoy that part.

But that is okay. I like when Otis loses it. He can really get so funny looking when he blows it.

I like him when his face turns different colors and kind of grumbles, but doesn't want to admit it. I really find that as a cool deal.

Well I guess you have to find the joy in life somewhere. And that is where I find it. Sort of. With the help of jelly beans.

A perfect aid for lots of problems that never get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home