Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ATTENTION PLEASE

I do get this part. I will admit that it is easy to understand. Somebody wants your attention. And saying please is nice.

But I ain't convinced that means they will necessarily spend time caring if you get treated that great. Nope, wish that was true, but it ain't.

That is the whole thing that really kind of frustrates me. People doing less than taking time to you know follow up on the attention part by being the please kind of person.

Nope it sure doesn't work out that way. Wish it did. It is more like the please is a way of distracting you so you won't notice they got something sneaky planned.

And that sure ain't my idea of a good time. Really not going to get all excited over that one.

So if they are going to be nice I think that is wonderful. And if getting my attention is to help with that cool.

Only problem is I don't find it like that very much. Too many are not behaving that way. Oh they got the sneaky part down.

Just not the kind of thing I figure will lead to smiles. And those are kind of important. At least to me.

In any case I do plan on being careful on that part. You know like really, really paying attention when somebody is talking nice.

Unless you are talking having some whacko who is both nice and sneaky at the same time. Really have to watch out for that one.

And you can be sure I will be careful to make sure nobody gets away with that one either. Boy is that a pain.

Oh well there are just too many strange people out there. They will act like getting your attention is for good reasons.

But in the end it will just suck. Best of all I will just not pay attention better to be sure the attention I'm getting is a good thing.

Kind of crazy, but you know how life is. And that is sure true in this point. Which all works out for the best at times.

When it doesn't forgot. That will never quite make things all smiles when you don't have to have them that way.

Which really ain't such a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home