Friday, February 22, 2008

FABULOUS

I know this is supposed to be a good thing. Only I'm not sure this is always cool as we would hope.

That is the one thing I hate. Too many dudes think they are experts on fabulous who really suck.

Over at STINK where I work this is an even bigger problem. Kind of hard you know to expect people who spend all day messing with garbage to understand fabulous.

It sure ain't going to include anything that smells. Well not in a bad way. Trust me that don't qualify as fabulous in my book.

And that is not going to be quite a good thing for me. I got enough trouble finding fabulous as it is.

In any case I do happen to enjoy when you get to find this. It just don't happen as often as I would like.

Now part of that is because fabulous is not easy to come by. If it were, it wouldn't be fabulous.

Kind of has to be special you know. Otherwise it wouldn't really be all that unique or very well, fabulous.

At least not to me. I think I would be happy to have it just dangling out there in a good way.

Like say when you go to the candy store. Oh yeah, there is nothing there I don't feel is you know fabulous.

How can candy be otherwise? Just can't even imagine it being other than a good and fantastic thing.

Can you believe there are crazy people how there that think stuff like vegetables are fabulous. Now that is scary to me.

I just have to get focused on that part. It really is so hard to imagine. I figure the people must have some kind of special problem.

But then life is so strange at times. You just sort of appreciate how it is all not going to give you as much fabulous as you would like.

However, that is okay. I manage to find it where I need to. And that is what counts.
Which is how I prefer to think. There is always going to be a fabulous out there somewhere.



THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:"If life were a post-it would it stick better with or without all the crap we get?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home