Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MORE FUN

Now for starters you know with this that if it you are going to have more fun then you had to have some fun to start with. That makes sense doesn't it?

I don't think that should be hard to figure out. Only at times it never happens that way. And that sure does bug me.

Yeah, it just is unfair. You see somebody claiming something is more fun when it wasn't fun in the first place. Or it might have been fun, but you wouldn't know since you didn't get to have that fun.

Which all is confusing in terms of believing what some of these people claim. Now this really did bug me the other day.

I was over spending some time at this toy store. I really like poking through all the cool stuff and checking out the new stuff.

Now I got to admit that it does kind of piss me off when I see some board game that talks about be new and improve for more fun. Who gets the vote on that?

Nobody asked me about it? I figured I was entitled. I mean as least ask my opinion. Doesn't that seem fair?

Why I bet these creeps are out having all this fun by just playing with themselves. Yeah, really does suck.

Here they got some special fun and are hogging it all for themselves. Which really pisses me off even more.

Why can they spread it around a little? Is that too much ask. And then not take time to brag on it like we need to know how they are all that cool.

You know for people who make stuff for kids that is pretty darn mean. You would think that they could be nicer to little kids.

That would be a good thing. Kids don't need to spend all their time scratching themselves and wondering where the fun went.

Just ain't right. And we know it isn't a good thing. Well maybe I will take time to you know try to contact the toy companies and find out what the deal is.

Yeah, I sure hope they would explain. I don't think that is too much to ask. I just want them to stop disappointing.

But I doubt the will fess up on the fun not being all the much more fun though. Kind of think they won't bother. No fun for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home