Sunday, February 24, 2008

PLAIN

This can be a good thing. Ice cream can be cool when it is plain. Like vanilla tastes good when it served without anything else.

And milk is okay that way too. But it doesn't mean it is better than way. Just okay. Which is sort of the problem with the deal of something being plain.

Now that is of course the best part of something being plain. It can be improved upon. And I really enjoy that part.

People are funny about being plain. Some really are better when you dress them up. Not that bad, just need help.

Honestly, you just have to wonder how that work in terms of helping others. Actually, it would be tough for me to see how this would help if you didn't bother to like dress some people up.

Yeah, there are lots of people who need it. And they really can use lots of help. Which is where dressing them up helps.

Just wish they all felt it was a good thing. Some sure don't. They just get really nasty if you suggest it.

Like it is some crime if you suggest that not being cool. I will never understand why think it is a big deal to them.

All I want to do is help them out. If they are dull and not in need of anything, except a bunch of sauce of some kind then good.

Not that they will listen. I even have managed to at times to give them hints. Like showing them a can of fudge.

But then you can't get some people to take the hint. They just look at you like you are nuts.

But that is okay. I just think it takes a little time to get them to understand. And you can be sure I do try.

I do find it satisfying when this works. But you know it is a sad thing when it just don't work.

In any case I will do my best to keep trying. Maybe a nice sauce sneak attack would help. That might be a good idea.

I will have to check with Otis. He don't think my ideas always work. But that is okay I will still figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home