Sunday, March 02, 2008

DRAT

This is such a great word. Oh yeah, the simple word that says, man does this suck big time and why can we fix things?

Some would perhaps be willing to cope in a better way. Yeah, that is important. At least when you take the time to admit it.

Which doesn't make the things improve. But you feel better saying it just the same. Which is a good thing.

Yeah, that is when you feel like you made progress even if you didn't really make any. Still I like it.

There is just something cool about saying the word. You get to feel like you did something.

And I can totally be satisfied with that. Just that I still hope for more. Which is a pretty big deal to me.

I just want my drat to eventually become a hurray! And you can be sure I will work on that part big time.

It really would be great to me to come to this point when I have a chance to move ahead on this part. But figuring out to make it possible is the thing I'm working on.

Still I got hope. I want to reach a day when I got all hurrays no drat. This will be perfect to me.

But till that happens then I can still use this drat goodie as a nice way of feeling better when things such. Sure is the fun part of crap.

Yeah, I like that. Oh yeah this will be a great dream to find that moment drat is my reality of the part.

And in the process I sure am ready to move ahead with the dialogue that isn't about something bad. You know where it ain't including when you mess up.

Haven't gotten to that point yet, but sure am hoping too You know at least at some point soon.

Really ain't fun when you miss out on those moments. So I do like Otis way of dealing with it.

He always makes something up. And that makes it all cool in its own way. Really nice to find a way not to have to forget the whole deal of drat in a way that will result in crap.
All the better for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home