Friday, February 29, 2008

READY OR NOT

I do not like this option. It is when something is going to happen and you don't get a say in it.

As for me this sucks. Mainly because it happens to me with work. There are places this happens where it is no big deal.

Like at our apartment. No big deal there. I mean our landlady is always changing junk. But is it no big deal.

Such as when she makes up these new rules about what we can and can not do. It is not too bad considering it normally involves things we don't do.

The other day she decided to give us this new set of rules about keeping dogs. Had all kinds of new details on who big they could be and what not.

Might have been okay if we even had a dog. Or were thinking of getting one, but we weren't.

But she felt we better no just in case. So you never know if we ever decide to get one then I guess we won't have any questions.

Except perhaps on the part about needing a flee collar. I mean I have no idea where you even find a flee, let alone when if you have a dog you have to worry about getting a collar for some flee.

Well that is enough for me. Honestly I just don't plan on getting any mutt to bring home that will have to have some kind of flee for a buddy.

Just sounds really strange if you ask me. You know they are weird anyway when you think about it.

I mean dogs really do strange things. At least I think they do. I can't think of anyone else that goes around sniffing butts.

I reckon I might not say that about you know old rat boy Junior. He might do weird junk like that.

I'm sure not going to bother asking or trying to find out. Just don't sound like a good idea.

Oh well I will just stick to my idea. Which is no dog. Unless it is a hot dog. Them are good and no fleas.

Can't complain about it. Nope a little mustard and a bun and it is heaven. Not a burger, but it will do.



Thought for the week: "Why is it the one's who say have a nice day never care if you have a nice day?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home