Thursday, February 28, 2008

BREAD AND BUTTER

Who eats toast without butter? What kind of sick person thinks that is cool? Not me. And you can be sure that is not a good thing.

However, I have of people, strange ones to be sure that have stuff other than bread with their butter. Stuff with weird names likes croissants. Sounds like crust that got ants added to it.

Then there are those things called bagels. That to me sounds like some mutant dog. And people them with cream cheese. Which really sounds weird.

Plus the stuff must be pretty expensive since they add locks on them too. Is that a good thing?

Honestly whatever was wrong with good old toast? Did it commit some terrible crime or something we needed all that other stuff?

Now as for bread all by itself, well shoot who can't love a sandwich or too? That's like a law I think.

But then toast is for like breakfast or the meal in between breakfast can lunch call brunch. However you just can beat a sandwich to help round out a real meal.

Course it is never enough for a whole meal. Kind of needs some help. Which is like you know when you get to have a ton of potato salad and chips.

Unless you are talking about something such as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then that is a whole different matter.

I mean with peanut butter you can add so many cool things. Like fudge sauce and bananas and potato chips, ice cream and marshmallows.

Heck the possibilities are so great. I love just thinking about them. Makes me drool to imagine.

Oh yeah, I sometimes add butter too. Don't want to risk offending any butter people. Otherwise they might get nasty and put some in my milk.

Came across of that stuff once. Made was is strange tasting. And it sure don't work on toast either. Makes it way too soggy.

But at least chocolate syrup helps. True with that buttermilk stuff it sure took a lot to make it taste okay.

Actually, after a couple of sips, I just toss out the milk and drank the syrup. But then that is one thing I won't make the mistake about next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home