Monday, March 03, 2008

JUST A GAME

Boy this is great stuff. Those times when you don't have to worry about being yelled at. Wish it was all the time.

Sure would make things easier at work. I mean if my boss accepted that things were okay not to take serious.

Oh I'm not saying that is a great thing at time. I do know we need to be serious at times But it is nice once and a while when it can be fun to.

I do like my job, but honestly that is just not to mean it is always fun. Griminals are hardly into having much in the way of fun.

But that is okay. I do the best I can to find the fun. It isn't always easy, but you can be sure I won't miss it when i can get it.

Nope that is not how I choose to handle it. I would prefer to just hang in there and be patient and wait for when it does work.

Which often handles sooner or later. Just not when i expect it. And that is hard to find out at times.

But I do try. Just can't say for sure it will always turn out as I would like. I don't know, it is just more fun when I can find the fun.

I just wish that more of the people I worked with felt this same way. They get all jazzed about acting like everything is a big deal.

I mean well yeah, capturing the griminals is a big deal. But heck it doesn't mean we can enjoy it.

So what if we have to get a little creative about it. You know give points for the most whacks given.

Have a scoring system for determining who gets the most points for the number of griminals that you left unconscious. Now that would be great.

But then it does get rather complicated. You need a judge and witnesses. And then you have to time the whole deal so it is when there are enough griminals to make it all worth while.

Just not quite the same if you are talking one dude. I mean then we all have to take turns whacking on him.

And you know that is no fun just trying to get him to wake up after each beating. Really doesn't work that well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home