Wednesday, March 05, 2008

KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE

Oh yeah this is important. You can count on that. For if you don't know the difference you are big trouble.

And really there are so many things this applies too. Like food. Yeah, if you like totally don't know mold from food dye you could be in big trouble.

Well at least your tummy will be in big trouble. Of that you can be sure. Because you can be sure that it will not end with you smiling.

And that is definitely a big problem at times. You just have to be so dang careful if you don't have the smarts to do otherwise.

Heck there are just so many times when this matters. A really big deal. But then even with that you have to know the difference.

Man it just happens all the time. You need to have a break and be sure you don't do the stupid choice.

Because you just can't be too careful. And that is what really matters. What can I say this is all the usual stuff.

However, even if we think we know it there are times we really don't. And I sure what to know the difference on that part.

Strange how many times we just don't get it. I hear that a lot. People just don't get it. Well if you don't know the difference you sure aren't going to either.

In any case, what works is to get the smarts. You know to finally wise up and learn the difference.

Might be best to try and like take a few hints though. Really it is very important. And then you got to be sure you ask the right person.

I mean if you ask the person who doesn't know the difference either that will hardly help. Got to be around too many like that.

So I do hope that is all clear and understood. I would hate to have to repeat it for some reason.

I will if needed. Some people need that extra whatever. But unless they are around me for long, I hope they will figure it out eventually.

And you all know if you need more info just to let me know. I will be glad to give you extra info.

Well providing it will do any good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home