Sunday, March 16, 2008

TELL ME ABOUT IT

Yeah, please do this. I want to hear all about it. Well providing it ain't boring. I am not that impressed with it when it is boring.

Nope you can forget bothering me with boring. Honestly, is that being unreasonable? I don't think so.

See maybe the reason some don't you know get people to hear them more is because it is boring! Think about it.

Okay, so I'm sure everyone has at least something decent to talk about. I might be unfair on that seeing I'm a writer and all, but like to think so.

Now if you don't then maybe before you tell me about it you ought to try and make it sound more fun. I sure would appreciate it.

I'm not saying that you know it isn't okay to gripe. But you ought to make it seem decent enough to listen too.

Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so. If you are going to talk about some stupid jerk, then tell it in a way that makes it fun to hear about. Toss in a little humor.

Anyway, that really is something I hope some will work on. Maybe they will need to practice.

And I don't know, I don't want to be unkind, but I sure don't wish to hear only boring crap if I can avoid it. So make it funny if you can.

Now that would make it so much easier to listen to. Then I would be able to move on and do what I need to do.

Which might include you know having a chance to actually tell you something too. I think that is only fair. Just a chance for me to know the side of telling too

That is only a fair thing from my view. But I guess that is not a good thing. We need to see if we can work on this I think.

Just a little practice would help. At least I think it would be a good thing. Not perhaps all at once.

Enough so people don't get nuts. Then we can all smile. And who knows maybe not get pissed in the process.

Hurray for that part. Just move on and save the time for better things. Which is only a nice way of making the day go better. So if we all do that, we can smile as well as complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home