Saturday, March 15, 2008

GIVE ME MORE

Now this is a good thing. You get more of something you really want. Such is a good option in life.

Providing the more is your choice and not some jerk face is running amuck and making you enjoy his idea of more. Or take your more away like you didn't count.

I should have as much right to more as the next person. And it ought to be a good more not some crappy more.

But it is not that easy to always get this part when you want it. Man let me tell you it really sucks.

Because there are too many darn people out there that make life miserable for you if they don't get their more. Which is when they get it at your expense.

Now for me, the big deal is that the worst people for this our griminals. They want more filth.

Who would think of that as a good form of more? Not me. I really hate it. And that is why I am a grimefighter.

I really want to you know make sure they never get any more of whatever. We don't need more of that stuff.

Which is something different than the give me more I like. I want clean. I want more clean too.

Enough so I don't even have to pick up trash. Yeah, couldn't we like figure a way for people to unmore that part of life?

Is that too much to ask? I guess so. But not from my point of view. Nope. I want to do what I can to see if I can get this more eliminated.

I don't think it will be too much to expect a little help in that regard. Not like get rid of trash completely.

Just less of it. Maybe people could buy less crap. Yeah that would be a good start. You know just a few less things.

Why I bet they would even miss them. Nope, not at all. And with practice they can really work a solution to make things better.

At least for me. Which I will not complain about at all. Love when things get better. It is a good kind of more.

Just have to find it that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home