Monday, March 17, 2008

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER

Well this is easy for me. I ain't got any brothers. Got lots of cousins, but no brothers. And so I kind of don't think I need to worry about it even though the Reverend Analbe sure made it sound important.

That is the problem when we go to his church on Sundays. He always comes up with this kind of stuff that doesn't make much sense to me.

All I wish is he would have it make more sense at times. I'm sorry, but I know the difference between some cousin and a brother.

And I know with some of my cousins they could benefit from a keeper of some kind. Not sure what kind though.

Well in any case, I guess I have to worry about it since he said brother's keeper and not cousin's keeper. Didn't mention sisters either. So I guess they are out of luck too.

So this does make it simple I guess. All I have to do is worry about brothers who need keepers.

Hmmm, I wonder if I ought to find out where all these keepers are located. Yeah, in case I need to hire one.

Might really be a good thing to find these places I reckon. Just in case you know the issue comes up down the road.

You just never know when somebody wil come along to make this a problem. They might even you know change things till you go to deal with buds or cousins.

Then I could be in big trouble if that happen. Because the keeper police might come around to beat the snot out of me for not keeping others.

And who needs that. So maybe I ought to practice. Well there is only one way to do that.

I would just have to find a brother and keep him. Man only have no idea how long? Hope it won't be all night.

Yes, I will definitely want to watch out for that happening. Those crummy keeper dudes could be anywhere.

And I sure don't want to have them sneak up on me either. That would be the best part for me.

And I guess I will get some notice if this becomes a law I reckon. At least before I have to steal somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home