Saturday, March 22, 2008

OH NO

You can sure say that again at times. Oh man when you go to say this, no ain't what is going to happen.

Of that you can pretty much be guaranteed. Not that we like the idea. Nope it ain't filled with oh boy.

That is sort of the opposite. Like in wow this is so cool. I can handle those all day long and then some.

But this oh no business just plain sucks. There ain't any other way to describe them. Nothing good about them at all.

You know it kind of ranks up there with the other types of things that mean life sucks in this case. And it ain't never going to be fun.

Now in case you were wondering the others would include stuff like, OH MY GOD, Holy Crap, Oh Yeah and the ever popular, you've got to be kidding me? All standard freak out phrases.

And they all have one thing it common. You don't say them with a why thank you. Unless you are a moron.

We know there are plenty of them around. Too many. Wish there was a way to you know un-moron them.

But that ain't going to happen that I know of. Instead, it is more likely to get worse. At least from what I've seen.

Well that is unless you got some reason to presume that dumb people are suddenly going to get smart. We're talking some sci fi movie on that one.

Might be fun though. Have a bunch of aliens come to earth and make everyone extra smart.

Got to admit that would be fun. Oh yeah, I could enjoy seeing that happen. But the sci fi movies all seem to be about aliens liking us being stupid.

Yeah, you know where they have a chance to make us look like jerks. So they can lord it over us.

This is a good thing? Just don't seem like it to me. And I sure wish somebody would give me a chance to write one of those movies.

I would sure show them how to do it right. I would have them zap us with a special jelly bean laser happy ray. Then we would have happy tummies and happy faces too. Oh well guess I'll have to wait till theater usher passes on my movie idea to some producer that I wrote on that popcorn box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home