Saturday, March 29, 2008

KISSES AND FELL

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but this is a dangerous thing to me. All that risk that comes when you don't eat Hershey's kisses the right way.

It is really hard to be sure you don't like mess on up this one. But it sure does happen. And for starters it is best if you are sitting down.

That way you don't risk messing up. But you can end up spending too much time unwrapping the kisses and not watching were you are going.

Let me tell you that never is good to fall down with a mouth full of chocolate. That is not a way to fall on your face.

Now while I'm at it, how come they can't make these bigger? Would sure cut down on need to unwrap them so much.

Yeah, like if they were the size of watermelons that would be cool. But then unwrapping them could be a pain.

So maybe we just get rid of the wrappers completely. And if they were all as big as melons you would worry about walking.

Well not sure how I could get that take care of in terms of who to mention it to. Tried the candy store.

Problem is they just never seem to appreciate my ideas over there. I sure give them enough.

But I'm not going to be upset by that fact. Nope I'm going to keep trying. And that is where I have to keep trying.

And along the way I've been wolfing down a few kisses for energy. Which is kind of helping.

At least when they don't give me a headache. That can really be hard on the mind and body.

Yeah, I have found out that if I eat ten bags worth at one time it does that. But then that is the time I have to stop and get a drink.

Normally, a find a few gallons of pop helps. Maybe five or six. That always helps for a while.

But for the long run jelly beans help the most. They make life perfect. That is when I eat enough of them..
Which I always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home