Wednesday, March 26, 2008

THE THREE R'S

Now the way I understand this the three R's standing for re-heating, riding and reach for a stick. Well those all sound nice

The reheating is cool. You know when we have a chance to like warm up something it is a good thing.

And I sure like to do that a lot. Just a good way to take leftovers and make the like new. Which is very cool.

Now with writing, well I can appreciate it too. I mean you know it is extra cool too. After you get something to eat that is a good time to have a nice ride somewhere.

Unless you only got a bicycle to use, then it may not be that cool. In any case riding can be cool too.

Now beyond that there is the reach for stick. Another cool thing. Oh yeah that is so wonderful.

Providing you get to do something good with it. Like poke a jerk. That makes the time so much more worth it.

And let me tell you that is all cool. I just love when this happens. And I will always savor.

Sort of like having a real tasty meal. Oh yeah that is so cool. I really love that. You get to reheat it.

The ride around while it settles in your tummy. After that you get to really enjoy having a good time by getting a stick

The stick is for the jerk who made fun of my moped. Oh yeah that is some time to need a stick.

Even two if you can find them. They aren't always easy to find. Which is what I do like to find as a choice.

But the nice thing is if you work it right then it is so much fun. Yep, I really love it and that is the best part.

Providing nobody else steals the r's from you. There are too many like that out there. Really sucky people.

But with the stick no problem. I love it when I get that joy out of life. And if you get to do it more than once, cool.

Oh well food for brought as they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home