Friday, March 28, 2008

Ah, now you are talking one cool deal here. For you know when it comes to foods, if they are sliced they are good.

Well the important ones are at least. Yeah, that really is a good thing to know. I sure am happy when I can look forward to things like French Fries, potato chips or onion rings.

Kind of helps slice away at whatever bugs you. And that really does give you a reason to smile.

Which we all need in life to be sure. So I use them as a nice form of helping me feel better when I need a change.

Okay, I admit I also have plenty of times when I end up you know with this situation where I just crave grease. Well something fried in grease.

Really slides down the throat easy. Plus when you feel like your throat is getting kind of clogged up by the grease you can drink gallons of pop.

Of if I look like I'm really suffering to bad then Otis buys me a milk shake. Okay normally three.

Sort of depends on if I had two or three buckets of fries that time. Which is kind of tough to decide till the time comes.

Oh you can bet I do try and plan it. But sometimes at lunch I'm not quite as hungry as others.

Like say if for a snack an hour before lunch I had five or six dozen brownies I might not be all that wanting four buckets of fries. Always good to keep that in mind.

Wish I could in some way you know figure out a better means to save the extra fries. Been tough to come up with a good option.

I did try to you know give that a lot of good though. Like leaving them in the refrigerator. But that didn't work out so good.

I even though of keeping them in my pants to keep them warm, but it didn't work either. Oh well, I'm not giving up.

I have been working on the idea of you know that perhaps I could use a dishwasher to help out. Haven't figured out a way to use the water line to fill with oil.

You know like to sort of wake them up. I gave it a shot, but Otis didn't like taking dishes out he thought were clean and finding them covered in oil.

So I have to wait till he goes to bed to try again. He sort of told me not to touch it again. But he didn't say anything about using oil in it.

Thought for the weeK: "There is lots of free dirt around, can't we give some to the dirt poor."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home