Sunday, March 30, 2008

SHAVE IT

I wish this was a simple project. But let me tell you it sure isn't from what I have seen. Nope easy just isn't a word that applies.

Well not to me. See I haven't figured out why this is a good thing. I mean it you would figure they could make it easy.

But just like too many things it doesn't work out that way. Well not from where I sit. Just too many things don't work out right.

I mean first of all there are no rules. Some people have you know beards, other mustaches and others nothing at all.

Is this suppose to make sense? Did some of them lose their razor? And how come they can't find one?

And then I got other thing I don't like. Such as this shaving cream business. Why can't it taste good?

Here you are putting in near your lips and you can't dare to put it in your mouth? Now it that fair?

So I think we ought to be allowed to make this more creative and even tasty. Or be allowed to forget it altogether.

Yeah, if you can't find the fun it in, then why bother? And why bother other people about either.

See this is where the good would be to make it more fun. You know make shaving cream like a kind of whipping cream.

Then you could use it while you were drinking hot chocolate. Sure would make shaving different.

But I guess I will just have to be the first one to try this. Yeah, I bet I could make a fortune selling flavored shaving cream.

Bet I would find lots of customers. Most guys do have to shave. And I know they have to eat too.

Sounds like a good deal to me. One I'm ready to give a try. Now I'll I have to do is figure a way to you know get a cream pie to fit into a can of shaving cream.

Hmmm, maybe if I hit it with a hammer enough times? Yeah, I bet that would do the trick.
Can't wait to try that when Otis is home. Be a nice surprise I bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home