Monday, March 31, 2008

WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Yeah, this is a good question. I really think it needs to be asked in some situations. Like when a moron does something stupid.

What can you say when they prove they are morons? I told you so? Well not a good option.

Because they won't listen. Nope, you can count on that part. Why would they? If they did in the first place they wouldn't be morons?

But since they are, you are stuck with their stupidity. And with them not getting it, whatever it happens to be.

Now what I hate is getting stuck with never getting these clowns to do different. I mean I really don't want to waste time on them.

Otis won't let me use my bat either. That bugs me. I mean it sure cuts down on the problem.

But he keeps claiming it only makes the people dummer. Not to me. I think it makes them smarter.

At least while they are unconscious they can't ask any questions. So that is a big plus to me.

Still would really enjoy making this easier. Get so tired of bashing when Otis isn't looking.

Plus sometimes I admit that I get a little incline to bash too fast. So I have made a mistake at times.

Was it my fault that I didn't know what a mime was? Hey, I figured he was just being insulting.

And that sort of is how I dealt with it by using my bat. Honestly really did seem like a good idea.

But at least the dude didn't wake up before I left. And the cops never did get him to give a good description.

Now all I have to do is avoid the park where he was performing and I'll be okay. Yep, that is the smart part.

Sometimes I can manage that myself. As long as I avoid then clowns and working on that to be sure.

Just have to be sure they are no mimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home