Wednesday, April 02, 2008

IF NO NOW...

Okay how come this is like I have to have it this second? I mean can't it wait? Come on give me a break on this one.

This always seems to happen when you are really busy too. A wonderful time of being downright busy. And then some clown comes up and wants to demand your time.

Like this is a good thing. I mean I wouldn't mind, but like I don't have anything to do. And it is always for something stupid.

As in something they really don't need right now. But they are buttheads about it and make it sound like they need it right way.

So you know it isn't going to end up being something you will like or even be happy to know about. Just can count on that being the case.

What you can count on is that it will not be good things. More like a pain in the butt you will hate.

These are always the first class jerk types. They love to boss you around never say thank you.

And normally they end up being in charge. Which means you have to pretend to listen to them.

And if they are a big enough butthead then you have to lie and pretend you even like them. Yuck!

Well let me tell you I do not enjoy that part. I would rather they fall off a cliff somewhere and then never get back.

Which is the worse part they always find a way to come back. Yeah it sucks and you can be sure I don't enjoy it.

About the only fun part is seeing them get all red faced when some other bigger butthead comes by to tell them what to do. I like that part.

Boy do they gripe too. Like it is okay when they do it, but whoa it is terrible it is happens to them.

It is about the only time I get to smile. That is until they decide to bless me with the same stuff.

Oh yeah I don't think of that has fun. But that is okay, I just enjoy seeing the boss grovel when his boss makes him unhappy.

Just another time of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home