Wednesday, April 09, 2008

SELL FOR LESS

Is this cool or what? When you get some cool deal for less bucks? I don't know why more people don't do that?

Yeah it makes so many people happy they ought to do it all the time. But some silly person will start making a big deal about it and then the next thing you know, forget it, less.

I tell you there ought to be a way to make this some kind of law. You know so we could enjoy having a good time without costing a fortune.

Now that is another part that is kind of hard to figure at times. I mean this deal of something costing a fortune.

How much is a fortune anyway? More than a dollar I imagine. Just not sure if there is an exact amount.

Got to wonder if there are rules on that part. I will kind of give this some thought though. I bet it is not as big an amount as some might imagine.

Yeah I bet it is just an amount they talk about to make you a little crazy. Sounds like the kind of thing they would pull.

Sure I can imagine it is all those darn coin changing machines vaults. Yeah, they are so good and messing you up on coins and junk.

Just like vending machines. Now I bet that would find out they hog all the extra bucks somewhere.

Sure seems like they don't bother to actually give back money some change at times. And what is with this exact change crap?

Now that I do wonder about. I mean these machines are sure picky. Like they are too good to sell for less.

I tell you this just ain't right. And you can be sure I am not going to mess around letting it bother me.

Nope I'm going to save myself for real bargains of selling for less. Like as those things called swamp meets.

No I can imagine a swamp would be that expensive in the first place. So I can figure it would be a good bargain.

Just have to find out where the swamp is located. Oh I bet I will find it somewhere. Hopefully no where expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home