Sunday, April 06, 2008

JUVENILE

Well the way they use this word it makes it sound awful. But then what can you expect from people who make it all sound that way.

Have you noticed they are all adults? Sounds pretty strange to me. Like they got a reason for acting that way.

But when they talk about juvenile it really doesn't sound like a good thing. And since when is being a kid a bad thing?

I think they are being kind of unfair. And I for one don't think that is cool. Nope I want it changed.

I want them to think that juvenile is like a good deal and stop making it have a bad sound. But then I will make sure that I don't add to the problem.

I try very hard to make kids look smart. And work really hard at it at times. Do it by trying to set a good example.

But sometimes they just don't seem to cooperative on that part. Really kind of bugs me. Not that I don't try though.

I don't know, I just figure that sooner or later you have to be a good example. That is what Otis calls it.

He just doesn't you know define what it means to be a good example. I kind of think it comes under the category of making sure you don't fart in public and do other stuff that is yucky.

Now the idea I guess is don't piss people off. Nope that is not helpful. And I wish there was a way to improve that issues.

But then I do try and help the kids to see the light. That is the one in the bathroom. Well so I've been told.

It is just kind of hard to you know get with this idea of examples as I would like. I don't know, I do work on it.

Now the big problem is not being able to get them kids to react as I would like. I hate having to stuff them into a trash can as example.

But we do manage to help them at times. Just not quite as much as I would prefer. But in any case I am still trying.

And maybe one of these days it will actually be so I don't even have to stuff them into a trash can too. Now that would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home