Thursday, April 03, 2008

HOMECOMINGS

I have to admit that I like this idea. You know like they have a high school football games.

Where you have these floats cruising around and enjoying life. And then there are the bands.

Really have to give them credit. Love those marching dudes looking so cool. Just think it is a great thing.

But you never know when those things will get a little out of control. And that is the real fun time.

I love seem them all go whacky and have fun. Oh yeah that is a good thing. Really is fun.

Now the only thing I hate is that I can't have these at STINK. Oh I tried. Made my own float covered in garbage.

I thought it was so cool. Loved the way it came out. Thought it was pure genius. But the guys at the office didn't agree.

Nope them suckers were a pain in the butt. They didn't appreciate the thought at all. Not that I could tell.

Even had my own band. Well it was this mannequin though. Had a record player strapped to its behind.

Sure would have been great if it worked out for the best. But they never did go along with the idea.

I think the big problem was with the fact that we had an even bigger problem. Over at STINK Truly Grimey wanted to be homecoming queen.

Now that was scary because she expected to fix the food too. Talk about a disaster. Oh man that was terrible.

So scared everyone when she mentioned it that nobody would consider for a second going ahead with the idea. I mean when her food made the garbage float smell good then you knew it was a bad idea.

We did have a nice fight of sorts. Between people trying to avoid eating her food. Only problem was trying to tell who won.

I mean not sure, which worked better, being beat up or having to puke from eating that food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home