Saturday, April 05, 2008

MENACE TO SOCIETY

I heard about this the other day. There are really people out there that are so dang mean. Yeah you just can't trust them in any way.

I just have a hard time appreciating their being like that. Just can't figure what is the benefit.

I think they need to take up some better hobby than being a pain in the butt. Yeah, where is the good in that?

Not to me. And I guess the only way to deal with them is to be sure I don't let them forget to stop doing that kind of stuff.

Maybe I will have to invest in some new bats. You know to be sure that I don't look at this thing without being prepared.

Yeah, my poor bat gets a nice work out at times. But then I do feel it is the only way to solve this problem.

Just takes a lot of extra practice with just me doing it. Hey, maybe that is what I need to work out.

Yeah, perhaps get the people to bash themselves. People are strange. So you never know what they will like.

But I will be darn sure willing to try if I can. Only problem is making sure they really are a menace to society.

My first choice would be old rat boy, Junior. He is such a cheese hording jerk. And if that ain't a menace I don't know what is.

But I reckon there are others. So what I figure is that I would just assume they are guilty and that way wouldn't risk getting confused on it.

Am I'm sure if I bashed enough I would find a few that are a menace. At least that is the part I like.

And it might take a while to get this worked out. But I will start with those who look guilty.

I will make sure that I don't make the same mistake as last time. I will avoid just bashing those dudes sitting in the park who were next to the trash can.

How was I suppose to know they were boy scouts? I mean that would really be something you would think I would have noticed.
I guess it was the tent that threw me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home