Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TOMORROW IS ALL WE HAVE

Oh man this is something else. You know to be able to say we do have tomorrow like it is a good thing.

And I'm sure it is if you don't mind letting that be part of life. Which I don't mind if it means good junk.

Which is a good thing. Oh yeah I can relate to that. I can really feel good about it. But I don't imagine that is going to help me much if tomorrow sucks.

Them dudes that talk about tomorrow sort of leave that part out a lot. Which is not a good thing to kind of not include.

Yeah, they really aren't being cool about it. Nope that is not a joy if you aren't going to make tomorrow really cool.

Just talking about it ain't helping. I don't know, there is not a good time when you can't know for sure there is a smile at sunrise.

I just figured I ought to through that part in for free. A little poetic type of thought. And who knows maybe that will be okay for some.

As for me, I want details. Yeah, you know the opportunity to like feel good about stuff. And that means good things.

Well at least if they can fake it. Yeah, that is not a cool thing. I would prefer to at least have some hope good is coming.

Which so far seems to have gotten lost somewhere between the talk and the next morning. Honestly, I'm not sure, but it seems that way.

Oh well, I am going to try and keep my view of it. That being the idea of you know somewhere in it all I'm going to have fun.

Now maybe that won't be easy to come by, but I will try. And that is okay, for it is all part of the joy of wondering.

Well I got it joy. Yep, that works for me. And you know if I can get a chance at making this work then cool.

But I know you can't always depend upon this option. Well not unless you plan for it. That takes practice.

And that will be something I will just trust to my choice. Which is hard to say when that will happen.

But I will hope for tomorrow, tomorrow, not the future tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home