Saturday, April 12, 2008

NEGATIVE

Now this is suppose to be the opposite of positive. And it must be important since they do have them on batteries.

So I guess we have to be sure if we got the positive we also have the negative. Well at least try.

And I hear them talk about how the negative is sort of different than the positive. Not sure quite how though.

I mean it seems to me with electricity that you can get shocked regardless. So it is just a matter of you know making sure you don't get the wrong option.

Yeah, I have heard that people being negative is a bad thing. Kind of shocking and not a good deal all the way around.

Still, not quite sure that I want to handle somebody who does the negative thing. Maybe just let them find the positive ones.

Yeah, that would be a good deal. I could let them both of these dudes hang out together would be a good idea.

And then perhaps they wouldn't be messing up my day. Or at least not giving me a reason to feel that way.

Nope, that is not way I want. I want to get through a day without being shocked. So if that is your think for positive or negative then forget it.

You would think that some could like figure this out and not give me a headache about it. Keep their stupid batteries to themselves.

Meanwhile, I plan on seeing if I can come up with some kind of meter or something to let me know if they are going to cause problems. Yeah, that seems fair.

But then you will always get some clown complaining how you are messing with his rights. Is one of those rights include the right to piss me off?

I don't think so. That ain't a law either. Nope you can be sure you won't find anyone who said you have to do that.

So just do me a favor here, if you have a hang up about this negative thing just keep it for yourself. I will give you the address to the local battery store.

Maybe they will think you are cool. Heck you might even see that bunny character running around with his stupid drum.
Don't send him my way please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home