Friday, April 11, 2008

POSITIVE

Now this thing kind of confuses me. I mean I heard about how batteries have positive and negative connections.

But I don't think that ought to apply to people. Unless you are thinking of acting like a battery.

I assume that might work for some. Just not sure it would be my choice. Nope, I don't think I want to lug around any battery.

Well maybe those small ones would be okay. Only when they talk about thinking positive does it mean I have to stick it up my nose to hit my brain?

I think that is an important think to know. Doesn't seem important to others though. And I reckon they got their own idea of fun.

But not me. I don't want to put batteries anywhere strange. Which is what it sounds like to me.

Now another problem to me would be those jumper cables. I mean if a person is jumping and not sure why what good are these things?

I sure can't imagine using them for jumping rope. Guess those clamps on the end might be helpful.

You know you could attach them to your nose or something. That might be a good thing for some.

But since I'm not a big fan of jumping I don't think I will worry about it. I will just let somebody else do it.

As for this positive thing, well I guess I will just have to keep checking it out. At least until I can make sense of it more.

I'm going to get a few batteries and see what happens. Maybe I will give them a try and see if it helps.

But then you never can say for sure. And I'm not sure you can even after you try the batteries.

But it might work. Maybe if I get creative with them. Like put them in something such as a radio.

Then turn it on. Well might not be enough. Hmm, I here water can do lots of good thins for electricity.

Guess maybe I will try standing in a shower to see if that helps. Then afterwards I'll know if it makes me positive.

Thought for the week: "Why do they have a moment of silence when people die? We afraid they will listen?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home