Sunday, April 13, 2008

PLUS OR MINUS

Is there a choice on this with electricity? I mean like you can ask for more or less? is there like some special place I can look to check out my options?

I just figure it would be good to know for sure. You know in case one is a better deal than the other.

Now the thing is you know if it is a plus to get shocked then cool. I just would prefer to have that part spelled out first

You know I think that is far. I mean just figure if there is a good side to getting barbecued with volts I would like to hear it.

As for the minus side, well I hope that you know it means getting shocked less and not less electricity in general. I sure wouldn't want to have the television stop working.

Even worse would be to have the refrigerator. Man that would be a real disaster. I would hate to think of all our ice cream melting.

Yeah that would be terrible. Course it is only in there for a short time before we eat it up anyway.

Still I want it there when I want it. And let me tell you that is not some fun I want to give up any time soon.

Just not cool. Um, perhaps this might work to my advantage though. Yeah, perhaps I can you know figure a way to get the minus on purpose.

As in when Otis is not home. That would be a good deal. Then I would have an excuse for eating up all the ice cream.

Can't complain about that one if it happens. Yeah I could really go for it I can make it happen.

Guess I can think of something. Maybe a nice option with the right effort. Just have to figure out when Otis is going to be gone next.

I know I will check for sales on Spam. That ought to do it. Providing I don't wait to long.

Like when there is only a half a gallon left. Then I might have problems. And who needs that?

Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually. Just takes practice and making sure Otis doesn't figure it out.

But I'm sure I can manage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home