Friday, April 18, 2008

ON DEPOSIT

I hear them talking about this on the television. Some bank has so much on deposit. Why are they bragging?

Like we don't know they have all the money. And we know they are going to share or give it away.

Which I don't see how come they have to let us know they are hiding all that money from everyone. And don't plan on giving it to anyone else.

The other thing I wonder about on this is the deal of what they call interest. It must be pretty dang important there are different kinds.

First is the strange type called APR. Sounds like some kind of monkey or fruit to me. Bet they do weird junk with it.

Then you know they have that one known as compound. Now that sound real complicated.

Sure glad I don't have to figure it out. I think I would expect them to show me what this interest is all about.

Really does sound kind of strange. I mean they have guards and armor truck around as well as what are called faults.

Now I have no idea what having some earthquake fault has to do with a bank, but it don't sound good. Really seems strange.

Oh well I think I will drop by the bank and check it out. Maybe dress like some guard so they will think I'm one of them.

Then they won't mind telling me their secrets. Yeah, I could get me a fake gun and go up to one of those teller cage.

Those have to be the kind who gossip a lot since they are called tellers. And I bet they wouldn't need much to blab.

Heck, I bet I went up to them and had a gun and said something like give me all your money they would tell everything. Worth a try I reckon.

Guess we just will find out. Heck might even call first and let them know I am coming. Bet that would help.

Well I'll give them that the smile for a day. Oh yeah calling up and saying I going to hold them up ought to do.

After all they always put us on hold so it seems fair.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "How so many people with happy face buttons, don't smile? Can't they see them good?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home