Thursday, April 17, 2008

STOP WATCHES

Okay, somebody explain to me the benefit to this? I want to know what is cool about a broken watch?

Maybe you could snooker somebody into buying it. Like telling them it needed batteries when it didn't use them.

Now that might not be nice, but I guess if somebody told you that in a way that suckered you into buying it you might try doing the same. And I guess I can't blame them for that.

Still I wonder if these watches ever did work in the first place? Is there some jerk out there is breaking watches for the fun of it.

I think we better find that jerk. And make sure he knocks it off. Heck I bet he even keeps the good watches for himself.

Yeah, that would suck. Oh I will be sure to tell you that is not a good deal. Stupid jerk break watches for no good reason.

Well I'm not going to let this jerk keep getting away with this. I'm going to check people who sell watches from now on.

If they tell me they got a stop watch, I will fix them good. Then maybe they won't do it again.

Got to take a stand sometime. Really does suck. I mean ain't there enough problems in life without that one?

Still I don't know, there must be some benefit to this. I guess in part it would be the benefit of having the correct time twice a day.

All my watches seem to be off so often. So that would be nice. And then you wouldn't even have to worry about alarm clocks either.

Besides mine gets broke a lot anyway. There are some days I don't quite like it at five am. And that really comes earlier.

But I do have to you know be careful on that part. Otis always likes to try and take it back.

Only it is hard to say it was defective when it is smashed. My bat does a good job in that regard.

Which really is kind of important you know. Yeah I really find this such a good deal. Well when he does get a new clock.
So far I'm still waiting on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home