Saturday, April 19, 2008

CHARITY

How come charity only applies to needy people? I was just sort of thinking how it could apply to a lot of other people too.

I mean ain't charity involved with doing good stuff for people? Would it be bad if they weren't poor, but needy just the same?

Now what I was thinking about is with my buddy Otis. He is a great pal and there are times he needs a break.

Isn't that being needy? I thought so. And so I figured I could figure a way to help him out. Do something nice for him.

I thought it was a good deal. And I didn't think it was a big deal to check out ways to help him.

So I went down to this church. You know because they always seem to be the kind of place where they do lots to help needy people.

I did meet this nice man there. Dressed kind of strange. Looked like a long black dress or something.

And talked a little strange. Wanted me to call him father even though he wasn't my dad. So I did wonder about that one.

Anyway he did listen to me explain my buddy needing help. And seemed really interested too.

Now I can't say his suggestion made a lot of sense. Something about having Otis come down and go into this booth.

They doing some confessing. He wasn't very clear on that part. I mean what all it involved.

It did sound important though. Like big time important. And so I did go back and tell Otis all about it.

Only he didn't seem cool about going down and visiting this guy. I don't know why either.

Seemed like the guy was really friendly. Was too bad about his sister. She was really broke.

I mean he kept calling her a none. So I guess that meant she was broke. And must have been that way a lot since he mentioned habits.
Which didn't seem like a good one in some way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home