Sunday, April 20, 2008

BEST AND BETTER

Okay this is the kind of thing where best is good and better is well better. Not hard to figure out.

At least you would think it wasn't. But I guess it doesn't work that way for some. At least from what I can tell.

Now what I am thinking here is that if you have the choice, better is well better. Only it is harder to find.

Not all the time, just you have to be careful. You can fall for that new and improve stuff. Because it is most of the time mainly best.

And that is why they call it new and improved. Because it wasn't best to start with otherwise they wouldn't have to improved it.

But it don't mean it is better. That never is listed as new and improve because they know it is great.

I don't know this is all kind of weird to me. You know just of a big deal I don't understand.

But that is okay, I will fix it in due time. I will figure that part out when I need to. Sure won't buy into this whole thing being a problem.

And that is why I mention it. To help. Because I know how it can make you feel strange at times.

I am glad it ain't a law to know this. Like that would be cool. I can tell you the best way to remember this is that better never stinks.

Because with best it might be new and improved but not better yet. So it could still stink. And that is not cool.

I hat when that happens. Which is too often from what I can tell. And who needs that. Not me that is for sure.

And I hope sharing this helps. Oh yeah it is important. We all need to be aware of how this works.

Cuts down on confusion later. As in when you get best home and have to throw it away when it stinks.

One of has to keep this straight for the sake of one's nostrils. And if don't learn you are in big trouble.
But don't say I didn't warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home