Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SO SORRY

This ain't much help if the sorry don't end with I'll fix whatever I broke. Then it sort of means something.

Otherwise it is just a stupid joke in my book. I mean really does it make sense to have somebody say they are sorry if they are going to do something different.

This really bugs me when I hear it from some customer service clown. Those dudes sure don't give much service in my book.

I mean you would think that they least they could do is cut you some slack in attitude if they are going to say I'm sorry. Like bother to remember your real name.

My first name isn't Mr.. And neither is it, "who are you again?" Yeah, right that impresses.

Well let me tell you this, those dang people really suck when it comes to decent service. Heck sorry don't help with I get use to watching some cable show and it disappears.

Like sorry is going to make up for me missing that movie. Hey, that is a big problem at times.

I mean that just ain't cool. Not if you really want to talk about service. As in I get to feel I got serviced.

Yeah, is that a good deal or what? I think so. All I want is a break here. A chance to be treated decently.

Well I imagine my idea of fair and decent might not be the same as those darn jerks. Yeah, I hate that part.

But that is okay, I got my way of getting even. I just take my business elsewhere. Well I sort of do that.

Kind of hard when there ain't any option in terms of you know cable choices. I though of just renting movies.

Only problem is that I have same problem with the darn people over at the rental place are not much better. But you can be sure I don't give up.

I might just stick with going to the movies. Which will work after next month when that manager quits who I got into a disagreement over some popcorn issues. I mean I didn't see any signs say not refills or that you couldn't serve yourself.

Oh well I guess I will find an option yet. Yep, that will be fine with me. I can do that no problem. All I have to do is find a place where they don't remember pass last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home