Monday, April 21, 2008

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Nice words. Not heard enough, but they sound great. And I sure like to hear them from time to time.

Now the rule is in order to say thank you then you need a reason to be grateful. Somebody running over you with a truck or car ain't on the list.

Nor does when somebody beats the snot out of another person. They don't say thank you for that either.

The thing is even for good stuff you don't always get thanked. Like doing grimefighter stuff.

And also you know being a garbage man. You would think that somebody could leave a thank you card for us hauling their garbage away.

But does it happen, no. And will it happen, forget it. I have tried leaving a few hints though.

But so far they don't respond. Now with you know the deal of grimefighting is even a bigger problem.

Because griminals sure don't appreciate our help. We try to make them clean up their act and they get upset.

No cards of thanks, no that was so thoughtful. Just more of stop bugging me. And that is not gratitude.

Nope not from my way of looking at it. But that is okay. I don't mind. I do try just the same.

Still waiting for that one person to say thanks. Although I reckon it is hard when they are unconscious.

You know it is a drawback to them doing it. But I have a feeling that wouldn't change much even if they were awake.

Yeah, wish it made a difference. But grime folks just ain't into gratitude. Considering they are into dirt, I am not surprised.

However, I reckon that can change eventually. Well I can hope at least. Perhaps it will always be a dream, but I will do it anyway.

Just keep thinking someday a person will smile. And that will make it all worth while.


Well I mean they will smile on their own and not because I forced it on their faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home